Time: 11:00a.m. –14:00p.m.
Venue: Bonna Point Reserve, Kurnell
(We have sought permission from Council to host our event at this Park).
* This is an outdoor space right on the edge of the beach, with a grassy area and a park across the road.
* Anyone with a furbaby fence is encouraged to bring it as other dogs are free to be in this area, we cannot book the space for exclusive use.
* Swimming – Furbabies can go offleash between jetties 3 and 4 on Silver Beach and swim! Please bring towels, floaties etc
* There are public toilets at the park
* The site is fully accessible
* There is a playground for your non-furkids
* Free parking is available
* There are shops nearby in Kurnell. However there are no shops at this park. Please bring your own picnic-style food if you wish to.
Also we encourage everyone to bring a $5 wrapped Secret SantaPom gift, suitable for a Pom baby.
You will pick one gift in return, if you bring one ????
We will collect food, toys, bedding and any other suitable donations on the day to be donated to a needy cause.
You are ultimately responsible for yourself, your children and fur-children. Please do not leave them unattended or let them run free! This is a waterside location, so please be vigilant.
Pomeranians under 12 weeks may NOT attend. All Pomeranians must have current vaccination certificate and be secure on a lead and harness or bring your own puppy playpen.