The first championship show of the Pomeranian Club of Victoria, affiliated with the Victorian Poultry and Kennel Club, was held on Oct 18, 1923 at Wirth’s Park. There was a very good entry, including several interstate and country dogs. Mr. P. D’Helin was judge and Messrs. Scott, Roberts,and Bunnester were stewards. The champion Pomeranian of the show were Mrs. Spry’s Cheeky Boy. Henrietta Spry was a very keen Pomeranian exhibitor.