* This is an outdoor space right on the edge of the beach, with a grassy area and a park across the road.
* Anyone with a furbaby fence is encouraged to bring it as other dogs are free to be in this area, we cannot book the space for exclusive use.
* Swimming – Furbabies can go offleash between jetties 3 and 4 on Silver Beach and swim! Please bring towels, floaties etc
* There are public toilets at the park
* The site is fully accessible
* There is a playground for your non-furkids
* Free parking is available
* There are shops nearby in Kurnell. However there are no shops at this park. Please bring your own picnic-style food if you wish to.
Also we encourage everyone to bring a $5 wrapped Secret SantaPom gift, suitable for a Pom baby.
You will pick one gift in return, if you bring one 🎁🎀🎈🎉
We will collect food, toys, bedding and any other suitable donations on the day to be donated to a needy cause.
You are ultimately responsible for yourself, your children and fur-children. Please do not leave them unattended or let them run free! This is a waterside location, so please be vigilant.
Pomeranians under 12 weeks may NOT attend. All Pomeranians must have current vaccination certificate and be secure on a lead and harness or bring your own puppy playpen.